p

Friday, August 13, 2004

and i don't wanna miss a thing...

i spent the majority of my day @ work today on a field trip trying to track down a toner cartridge for our printer, but oh well, at least it was my last day of work for a loooong time... although my dad is trying to make me go back as i've just found out debate camp doesn't start until the first week of september. note to self: do not give in. anways, i've been xanga surfing a bit today and it's weird to see how everyone is reacting to leaving. (see my xanga for more on that later).

on other notes, i'm still laughing about what happened to me yesterday. sigh. my life is just priceless sometimes. as ashish asks me 24/7 whenever we're on the phone: "serena, only you. WHY do these things always happen to you?" well, ashish, i haven't the foggiest...lol, but it makes my days a lot more interesting. speaking of which, in case you haven't heard the story: my roomate's name is lacy peterson and she has been declared "missing" by northwestern as all of her paperwork mysteriously vanished. (wonderful, just phenommmmenal). i'll keep you posted on any further developments there.

i randomly realized how much i miss jon huang right now. and, after reading all the going away entries i decided to make a list of people i want to see again before summer is over. (sully and debs, you two are givens as you'll be around for a bit). in no particular order: tara; anubhav; jon h (!!); john h; al kurti; my prom group (WHO ALL STILL OWE ME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!); char (doh); irish; khasim; tyler miller (i miss you!); bob (ditto); alex; sammy; ryan; alex bolyantz and dave simnick (char i know you're cracking up right now. no, i am not a cradle robber!). there's no way i named everyone, but leave me a comment and we'll catch up before we leave!

on a last note - tonight was so much fun. chato, debs, reiks and i all went to see princess diaries 2 and then out for pie @ bakers. on the way to bakers debs and i put aerosmith's "i don't wanna miss a thing" on repeat, cranked my stereo up, rolled down alll my windows, and just drove through downtown belting it. (that song will always remind me of this one dance, someone singing it in my ear softly as we kind of just swayed to the last song of the night). it was such a girl's night out, chick flicks and junk food, girl power sort of moment. i love sappy romances.

off to bury myself in a book for a bit. hip, hip, hurrah for staying up later and sleeping in!

Y, serena

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home